WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ePayment
1. A Debit card is popularly referred to as an ATM card. So this means the regular card you use for transactions on an ATM.
2. Please note that your Debit Card (ATM) is your personal property,
do NOT disclose your card details to anyone
do NOT give anyone your card in order to help you pay online.
3. If you think that your debit card information has been compromised, change your pin and then contact your nearest bank branch.
4. Keep away from paying in public cafes for reasons such as card hijacking, misplacement, or theft, which you can not be certain about
5. Do not disclose your pin to anyone to pay on your behalf, or if you must, change your pin to something simpler before you say it to someone else
6. Do not load your card with amount more than the fee you are to pay.
7. Avoid joining a mass registration centre.Do not use a very slow internet connection . Extreme precaution is needed in making online payments which includes repetitive confirmation of naira figures displayed on multiple windows.
8. There are 2 different card types on THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN Interswitch payment gateway ( Verve, and Mastercard). Check the logo on the front of your card to identify which type of card you have.
9. If your card type requires a CVV2 number, this is a 3 digit number, which is found at the back of your debit card.
10. Pay close attention to the response message received after you make an attempt to pay on Interswitch site, particularly if the response was not successful.
11. Make sure you print any response message for your personal record.
12. A response like “Issuer or switch inoperative” is basically a switching problem, do not be alarmed, wait a while and try again later.
13. However, if you get a response like “Exceeds withdrawal limit” or “Transaction not permitted to card holder, via channels” or something similar, and you are certain you own the debit card and you have unlimited access to the card, then contact your bank.
14. A case like 12 above occurs if the debit card has not been activated to be used on an online platform. Make a request at your bank that your debit card should be activated for online payment.
15. Some identified banks that probably don’t activate their debit cards for online payment include First Bank, Skye Bank, Oceanic Bank, amongst others. Visit your bank if a case like 8 above occurs.
16. If you keep having persistent problems with payment, and you have reviewed all the steps above, then contact us on 08188465734 or send us a mail – Admin@cecpolyibadan.org, we will be glad to assist you.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
We have put everything in place to ensure a smooth payment process, but in case you encounter any drawback while making you payments, Please visit.
Solution Center at CEC, The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
Phone No: 08188465734